Tuesday, 1 March 2016

International Women's Day


As the Women's Day in Poland is coming closer I have decided to write this post earlier.
I'm going to use my reading worksheet at the end of this week, because in Poland Women's Day is celebrated on 8th March.  ---> womensday.englishbyann.pdf
You should remember about the importance of the Women's Day all over the world.
Thanks to many "battles" women had throughout the history, now we are free, have the right to vote and are equal to men  (at least in Europe). But it was not always like that.
We should be proud we are women!

"You can do almost anything you put your mind to. You can swim the deepest ocean and climb the highest peak. Be a doctor or fly a plane. You can face adversity and still walk tall. You are strong, beautiful, compassionate and much more than words could ever say! "

Happy Women’s Day!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog! I will pop in here. I've just added your blog to my favourite ones :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Ioreta! Have a nice day:)

      Delete

I’d love to hear what you think about these teaching ideas. Let me know in the comments.”